Family Investigations – Infidelity Investigation, Child Custody & Family Court
It is often the ‘unknown’ that is the worst part of a potentially unfaithful relationship. At In Depth Investigations, our infidelity investigations can remove the unknown and provide you with irrefutable evidence to confront the problem or set your mind at ease.
In the majority of cases it is subtle changes in behaviour that causes suspicion. You need to be 100% sure if these changes are innocent or not. In some situations you will be sure your partner is being unfaithful or at best not telling the truth to you and you just need proof before you can confront them.
Having all the facts is the only way you can confidently confront your partner and get on with your life.
Potential infidelity signs to watch out for:
- They are working late or odd hours more often.
- Spending more time away from home than usual.
- Changes in mobile phone habits
- Not answering or messaging their phone around you, silent ringer, locked phone or take longer than usual to call you back.
- Their clothes smell of smoke, perfume, aftershave or alcohol.
- They clear their computer history, utilise free email accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
- They are not interested in intimacy as much and are obsessed with their appearance.
- Have unusual spending habits and activities.
- They are unusually defensive or start ignoring you.
These are just a few of the many signs that your partner may be unfaithful.
If you are suspicious on ANY of the above, please contact In Depth Investigations, we can help you find the peace of mind you deserve.
Our Concise and Discreet service is customised for each situation and client and offers a highly experienced and professional team of surveillance investigators to conduct discreet covert partner, matrimonial and family investigations, anywhere in Perth, around Australia, and the World.
In Depth Investigations also specialise in:
- Family Law Court Matters
- Child Custody
- Infidelity Investigations
- Matrimonial Surveillance
- Missing Family member locating
- Partner Background checks
- All types of Surveillance
- Financial Asset Tracing